Report a Problem
If you have had a problem, here's what to do:
For ALL maintenance during office hours Mon-Fri 09.00am to 5pm go to our website page, click on Report Maintenance tab and follow the instructions. Or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We do not accept maintenance verbally as we require an audit trail.
For any out of hours emergency maintenance only, between 5pm - 9am Mon/Fri, anytime Sat/Sun and bank holidays, please refer to the Emergency Contact Sheet (copy on your Arthuronline account) which provides the Emergency contact numbers of approved external contractors. An emergency would be defined as per the situations detailed on the Emergency Maintenace sheet and below
- Total loss of heating and hot water (making sure you have a gas/electric supply and the boiler has been topped up if required before calling the plumber)
- Loss of power that cannot be turned back on via the fuse box
- Water Leaks that cannot be turned off at the mains, (You need to acquaint yourself with where the stop cock is in your property)
- Gas Leaks – Call Transco and notify MK Lettings within 24 hours via email
- Fire – 999 – notify MK Lettings within 24 hours via emai
- Burst Water Mains – Turn off at stopcock, call Anglian Water and notify MK Lettings within 24 hours via email
- Major Building Damage – notify MK Lettings within 24 hours via email
- Gas Emergency – National Grid 0800 111999 – notify MK Lettings within 24 hours via email
Please Note: If you call our Emergency Contact approved contractors and request a visit for something that is not considered an emergency, you will be liable for any expenses incurred due to the call being out of hours.